Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pre-workout Shakeout

Time: 37:24
Distance: 8.01 km
Pace: 4:40/km
Map

This evening Meagan has a workout that I'll be helping to set the pace. I may try to add on or make some adjustments to get in a little more work for myself. We logged some easy running to start the day on a familiar loop. Just time on the feet before the effort tonight.

I should mention that I've been crossing paths with a mustachioed runner every morning who is the least friendly dude ever. Normally, I would expect a little more swagger out of someone braving the cold especially since he rocks a sweet upper lip whiskers. However, I've stopped trying to say anything when we cross paths as he has never even glanced up or made any sort of acknowledgment. My goal now is to get some sort of reaction out of him. It might involve me sneaking up and trying to scare him. But, men with mustaches don't scare easily.

No comments: