Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wegman's Trail

Time: 38:01
Distance: 7.93 km
Pace: 4:48/km
Map

After coming back to Fleet Feet Syracuse, I helped get staff in the proper size of the Karhu Fast or Strong. A brave group of about 7 headed out for a 5 mile run along a short trail that ends in the parking lot of Wegman's. I chatted with the general manager about all things running while having to fight the fact that my gloves were freezing. My fingers had warmed the gloves and become a little damp after the first run and become nearly frozen at the tips on the second run. I spent sections holding them in my jacket which helped prevent my fingers from form frostbite. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

On a day when I might have had to take a zero, I ended up logging over 24 km. I'll take it.

No comments: