Friday, January 2, 2009

Carbon Canyon Park

Time: 61:37
Distance: ~8 miles

Jilane, Meagan and I spent most of the day hanging around her house being bums. It was a grand time. I don't even think I played a drop of Wii. Meagan spent a few hours at the pool, Jilane and I watched the Rose Bowl (and parade) and that's pretty much it. It was a very relaxing day and we finally got out the door for our double run around 5 pm. USC was crushing Penn St. at the time and we needed to get out there before it got too dark.

We ran in the same direction as this morning but just kept going. Just before the 4 mile mark we came to the entrance of Carbon Canyon Park which suffered a bit from the wildfires this fall. Meagan's coach gave her a workout tomorrow so she was instructed to take the run really slow. I felt much better this evening as my calves loosened up a little bit and weren't nearly as sore. I really need to stretch a little bit more after runs but probably won't because I'm a slackass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The consensus from the Beer Advocate is that your IPA from the other night is a straight A varietal. If you get a chance try Stone's Arrogant Bastard.