Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow/Ice Day?

Time: none
Distance: none

It's 8:30 am right now and I'm unsure if I'll be able to run today. The achilles was a little sore this morning but I think light running will help me loosen everything up. Currently there is a light snow or small ice balls falling from the sky. OU's classes have already been canceled and OK Runner closed early last night. Not sure when I'll be going in to work. Running in this stuff would not be wise considering my leg is still a bit banged up. I guess a forced day off is not such a bad thing right now.

Not a familiar sight in Norman.

I'll be making the first footprints down the sidewalk today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where you at?

Anonymous said...

Jordan, faking achilles injuries is bull-shit. You need to stop pounding beers with bums all night, and then pretending like you didnt invite them over to sleep in your hallway. I bet what really happened, is 1.) you got wasted, 2.) you chain smoked all night to maintain conversation with the bum about how amazing his life isn't, 3.) you woke up with a spectacular headache so you decided to pursue your standard lazy routine of sleeping in and drooling all over your pillow.

How do you think that makes a guy like me (15 pounds overweight (215 lbs - almost all muscle)) feel when he is doing his best to get back in shape. I mean, I can hardly run a goddamn 7 minute mile, and your speedy gonzolez ass is pretending to have a some lame fake injury. My guess is you probably went out for pancakes instead. Tears are streaming down my face.