Sunday, January 11, 2009

Week in Review

Time: 689:55
Distance: 104.78 miles

I finally cracked 100 miles this week and the body doesn't feel too exhausted. I had a great day of running to finish off the week with my two 13 milers. It was huge having a couple buddies with Scotty D and Spenis in attendance during the second of those runs. I definitely feed off the energy of a workout done where there are other people excercising. I felt strong on the majority of the runs this week and overall the body is healthy. I need to start getting to bed earlier to ensure the recovery process takes place. I would also like to start doing a few more situps and focus on stretching well a couple times during the week. It will be all the little things from here until Austin that make the difference since my fitness is more or less where I want it to be.

I want to start writing what my workouts were for the week at the bottom of the "Week in Review" post, but I think that will have to wait until I can put that in later this week.

No comments: