Wednesday, January 21, 2009

GT Recovery

Time: 41:38
Distance: 6.19 miles
Pace: 6:44
Splits: 7:50, 6:58, 6:34, 6:22, 6:23, 6:22, 1:08 (for .19 miles at 6:08 pace)
Map & Data

I took a spin up to the GT this morning and ran a bunch of laps on the outer loop. I wanted to stay on a soft surface and didn't want to go far. I think this evening I'll be hitting up the Bishop McGuinness track before going to have some Guinness at McNellie's. The hamstring felt okay, but it was a little stiff upon getting up this morning. My right achilles tendon seems a little tight too, I just noticed it for the first time after finishing up with Kristi last night. I've been giving myself mini-massages throughout the day in hopes of increasing some blood flow to the lower leg. I don't need things to fall apart right now after weeks of steady build-up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take a friggin day off!!!