Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Almost Pissed Off Jilane Because I Forgot a Title

Time: 47:49
Distance: 7.02 miles
Pace: 6:49
Splits: 7:29, 7:02, 6:56, 6:42, 6:40, 6:31, 6:21

Tonight after work I ran from the store back to the new pad on Main St. It is my hope to take a few picks and post them some time this week so that you can see how ghetto my place is. It's great. I also want to snap a few photos of the restaurants and shops that are along Main St. because there are some quality places I need to check out. The run home was fine and the legs felt good. I was running with the backpack and my new computer which I could hardly tell was there. I dropped the bag off around 4 miles and then added on a few more miles down toward the mental institute.

I was hoping to meet up with Scotty D at Bison Witches to watch the GMAC Bowl between Tulsa and Ball St (my parents grad school alma mater), but it wasn't to be. He was busy brewing up some beer at his place and I thought that was a legitimate excuse for missing out. Instead I walked down to the street and sat at a booth eating chili in a bread bowl, half a sammich, drinking a Pacifico and browsing the intertubes.

1 comment:

Jilane said...

You caught it before I could comment... My reader, however, does still say (title unknown).

You win this round, Kinley, but I'm watching you.