Friday, January 16, 2009

Paintball Gun

Time: 66:10
Distance: 10.01 miles
Pace: 6:37
Splits: 7:33, 6:51, 6:48, 6:32, 6:37, 6:31, 6:16, 6:22, 6:31, 6:06
Map & Data

It was another cold one out there this morning. I was out the door in tights, jacket, hat and gloves for the nth consecutive run. I wasn't feeling too hot after last nights epic night up in Oklahoma City with the boys. After my run around Lake Hefner, we met up with Spenis to get some Beamish and then headed on over to Stu's place. We enjoyed a few scoops and proceeded to Cheever's. It was a good night, but a bit too expensive. I had a great time with Scotty, Skolnick, Spenis, Stu and Miguel before returning home to watch a bit of the office. Scotty did a bit too much research and spent the rest of the night going over his notes. I didn't feel that bad this morning so I was running to put some time on the feet. I made the mistake of running a portion up on Northbase during the latter stages of the run which meant I had to run the final two miles back into a southern wind. I know it's going to warm up later today I will be enjoying the tropical 40 degree temps soon.

In the evening I opted not to go for a second run knowing I would be putting in some good distance the next few days. Tomorrow I will be running with the morning crew at OK Runner and on Sunday I may try for a 3 hour run. Check out the map & data because the route looks like a paintball gun.

No comments: