Friday, January 23, 2009

Great Day for a Jog

Time: 27:14
Distance: 4.01 miles
Pace: 6:48
Splits: 7:00, 6:54, 6:48, 6:29
Map & Data

I think blogging about running is useless so I have decided to stop. It seems that when I take a day off I get more comments from readers and I figure if I were to blog about something other than running more people will interact. This is the last post about running and okrunner.blogspot.com will now be about mustard. I'm going to share all the intricacies of making mustard and the past/current varietals on the market. The overall focus will explain how certain mustard flavors can be incorporated into all kinds of food (meat, dairy, grains) to enhance the natural undertones and other culinary properties.

Since I have no idea what I'm talking about with concerns to mustard other than the fact that it tastes good and I like it, I'll stick with running. This morning I ran 4 miles from the apartment and after Mr. Garmin messed up around 3 mins I kinda had to start over. The weather was great yesterday and I was sorry to miss out on that 77 degree weather, but this morning was still fair. I toured the streets of Norman before ending at Cafe Plaid to meet Stu, Skolnick and Scotty. Happy birthday to Scotty D who turns the ripe old age of 26. The dude's a fossil.

4 comments:

Coste said...

i fucking hate mustard. don't blog about mustard and don't even think about blogging about mayonnaise.

Unknown said...

who doesn't like mustard? i understand not liking mayo, that shit is gross! could i do ketchup? what about syrup? salsa? worcestersestercesterester sauce?

Coste said...

i had to double check your spelling of worcestersestercesterester sauce, but wow, you nailed it.

ketchup blog sounds awesome. i'll stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

You should write a post about making amazing nachos. Remember when Brendan would have sick platters of nachos at the V-Dub? Write a post about making even better nachos.
-TG