Tuesday, January 13, 2009

E.T. in Norman

Time: 68:21
Distance: 10.21 miles
Pace: 6:42
Splits:
7:40, 7:01, 6:53, 6:42, 6:40, 6:29, 6:37, 6:25, 6:24, 6:16, 1:14 (for 21 miles at 6:01 pace)
Map & Data

The cold front that moved in last night is exactly that... cold. I ran in tights for the first time in a good while from my apartment through one of the windiest sections of Norman for some reason. I headed up to North Base where they were examining E.T. or something. Dudes were walking around in their moonsuits near the airport. It was probably a bomb squad training but I'd like to think that E.T. was on the loose. The remainder of the run was easy and the pace dropped gradually depending on the wind. My legs felt good and the breathing is incredibly relaxed these days. The aerobic system is in top form right now.

E.T. Spotting in Atlanta

1 comment:

Meagan Nedlo said...

hahaha i'm so glad you posted that pic...when i first saw the title of your post i thought perhaps brooke had come to visit you without inviting me.